Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

The phone / internet came back on today.

Spooky.  It was a Halloween Miracle.

Today was indeed Halloween, but in our part of the world, we Trick-or-Treat the Thursday before, just to be weird. 

Anyway, I saved the picture for the actual holiday:


Middle, Little, and their Ninja Buddies
It was really hard getting this picture - the rest were blurry streaks of excited children running from house to house.  Thankfully, the man with the bowl of candy at this particular house (perhaps taking pity on the flustered parents with cameras) required them all to line up in an orderly fashion, so I seized the moment. 

They had quite the wacky fun time.  Of course, the best part was sitting around the living room trading the candy with each other afterwards.  Which I missed because I was teaching my childbirth class, but I heard it was fun.

Good, sugary fun.

And now that October is drawing to a close, I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo and NaBloPoMo.  Hoping to keep my fingers extra busy this month, especially since I finally fired the Inner Editor and Other Critical Voices with the tail end of this fall's Life Purge.  There could be oodles of crappy writing, especially with no one doing quality control, so if you don't enjoy crappy writing, (or reading about my life in general), I advise you to STAY AWAY because the innmates are now running the asylum. 

Consider yourselves warned.

WhoooHaaaaHaaaaHaaaaHaaaaHaaa!

>:-)










No comments: