Sunday, September 09, 2012

My Last Color Belt Test

The Before Picture: Encouragement from Middle

Bowing in

A whole lot of punches

Hand techniques



Moving concentrations with resisitance


Forms


Falls

More forms

Grappling

Continuous fighting
Feedback

With the 'rents

Proud Middle

Debriefing with the guru, as always


With my ninja girls


... and my mama tribe


Little, looking happy as always to have his picture taken


Middle's bf / my adopted son / testing buddy (the other red belts were all teen boys)
Grateful to the guru for his many hours of mentoring and weekend practices

Zombies are eatin' mah head!
 
 
 
Supportive hubby - and excellent photographer



The After Picture - speaks for itself. 

1 comment:

notlikeacat said...

Fantastic!! What an accomplishment! And I love all the pictures, to get a better sense of what you're doing/going through! Congratulations!!!