Tuesday, July 05, 2011

I Don't Feel Like Blogging Tonight

Actually, I don't feel like doing much of anything.

I'm beat after Hershey Park yesterday. Didn't get enough sleep. Got up early to get Middle and Little to morning martial arts. (Little had his first day back after taking about a year and a half off.) Took martial arts class myself. Went out to a buffet lunch with the Gang. Came home, drove people around, bought hairball medicine for the cat. Returned for kickboxing class. Came home, threw in some laundry and mowed our lawn and half of my neighbor's. Back to the dojang to get Middle. Shower.

That was my day. It was good, but I'd like for it to be over now. However, the place is a mess, the kids are still up, and we have a stack of movies we've rented and haven't watched.

By the time we get to the point in the evening where we can put in a movie and kick back and relax, it will be too late to watch the movie and get enough sleep.

Sigh...

No comments: