Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Almost There...



Slow and steady wins the race.

Also NaNoWriMo.

I'm close to 75% done and a lot still needs to happen in my story.  But the plan is to wrap it up by 50,000 words / November 30th.  I can always go back and pad it later when I edit it.

My protagonist will soon be faced with a choice and, while I have some idea of how she's going to go on this, she could still surprise me.  That's how it's been so far, and the suspense of finding out what happens is a large part of what's keeping me writing. 

All in all, it's been a fun ride and I suspect it's about to become even more fun.  I'm happy that I've been able to stick to the schedule with a minimum amout of stress or interference with my regular activities.  1700 words a day really isn't that much when you enjoy what you're writing.

Ready for the final push to finish.  I can't wait to find out how it ends.

:-)

No comments: