Sunday, November 20, 2011

Couldn't Resist



Had to take it out on the creek one more time before the weather got rainy and cold.


Pure Bliss.


Still shopping for a second one because it's a little bit lonely all by myself. But peaceful.


I saw ducks and geese and an egret. The air was warm. Every once in a while, I would hit a pocket of cold air; a taste of what's moving this way.

Today I also practiced lifting the kayak in and out of the car roof rack. It's only about 40 pounds, but it's a little cumbersome. Now that I've practiced it a few times, I feel more confident doing it by myself.


So happy my friends forced me to do this. It was so nice driving over the creek today and thinking, "Wow, it sure would be nice to be out there today" - and then actually going.

:-)

No comments: