Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 82: Working Hard, Playing Hard

Another long day of Real Work administering and scoring neuropsych tests. 

Which I actually enjoy very much.  I wouldn't mind doing it full-time.

But I sure do crash when I get home afterward - and there's stuff that needs to be done here too.

It's also weird to be cooped up inside all day - mostly in one windowless office.  I'm used to moving around a lot, going outside, running errands, etc. throughout the day.  When I got home, I didn't really know what to do with myself.  I wound up setting the kids up with schoolwork and taking a nap. 

Needless to say, it felt good to get to the dojang tonight.

I worked on forms by myself for an hour and then sparred for another hour +. 

Afterwards, soaking wet and completely drained, I joined the others for pizza. 

And now I'm sitting here, too tired to go upstairs to get a shower, but badly needing one.

Sigh...  Going now.

Going.

Now.

Really.

No comments: