Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 22 - Sigh...

Feeling like this has already been taking way too long.

I think Savageman would agree.

On the bright side, today was absolutely glorious.  It was sunny and about 60 degrees outside.  I opened the windows, cranked up the music, and the boys and I spent a good chunk of the afternoon outside wearing the minimal amount of clothing possible, soaking up all the sunshine and vitamin D we could.

Between that and the return to running, martial arts and kickboxing classes today, I was absolutely high on endorphins and fresh air.

And friendship.

After the last class this evening, I helped clean the dojang and had cocoa with the gang at the cafe. 

Good times.

Grateful for all that is going well right now - hoping the other stuff will sort itself out fairly soon.


We're ready for something to change - just not sure what shape that will take just yet.

No comments: