Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 103: Tired

Early morning, long day, tough sparring, pizza and a late movie with ninja friends.

Being Karate Nerds in the parking lot for an hour and a half after the movie, talking about sparring and Pal Gwe forms and the most effective hand placement for the two-hand #3 Hapkido technique.  Checking out YouTube videos of real Korean martial artists doing kata.  (Or Poomse, the Korean word for forms that I should actually be using.) Talking about books and movies and practical applications.  Planning extra weekend practice sessions.

Having a very awesome and most educational time.

But now I need to go to bed.

Grateful tonight for my most wonderful Karate Nerd friends, and for my most wonderful Savageman, who is such a good sport about cheerfully giving me time to dedicate myself to this (sometimes all-consuming) path.

:-D

No comments: