Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 104: Even More Tired

Demo day on City Island, where we rode bikes around and around... and around... the island.

Then extra practice at the dojang, where we fine-tuned forms, sparred and grappled, sparred some more, and talked technique.

Came home soaked and exhausted and mildly frustrated at all that I'm still not doing right. 

Despite all the progress I know I'm making.

My Very Dear ninja buddy turned to me at the end of our long practice session and said, "I could do this every day."

"We do do this every day," I laughed. 

And it's true.  Even on the weekends, we're working now.  There's just so much to learn, and the more I learn, the more I realize how much I still don't know.

I'm wiped out.  Ready for a movie with Savageman and a good night's sleep.  Trying again tomorrow.

**Note to self: Good link posted by the Guru in a Karate Nerd facebook conversation last night.  Something to keep in mind when I'm practicing Poomse.

No comments: