Saturday, May 12, 2012

Day 125: Baseball, Basics & Birthday Fun

A thoroughly enjoyable day.

Beginning with Little's baseball game, where I relaxed with the family and watched Little do his Baseball Thing. Sometimes the adorableness is just too much.





Weekend karate practice was small, but began with Pumpkin Cheesecake topped with Nutella Ganache.  I have a multi-talented friend, whose patient attention to my poomse and tae kwon do actions today resulted in appreciable improvement yet again.  Each new success feeds on itself, and while I continued to receive new complements this week on the sudden leap forward, I know that a large part of the credit belongs to him for the time and encouragement he's been giving me.

After about three hours of practice, my favorite Teen Girl Ninja and I left and headed over to The Master's house for his daughter's birthday party, where we met up with Savageman and the boys.  We enjoyed the rest of the night in the company of good friends.

 I couldn't have designed a better day if I had tried.

No comments: