Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Day 128: ... And Workin'...

Seems the person I'm covering this week is sicker than we had thought.  I worked again today, and am scheduled for testings on Thursday and Friday as well.  I hope she is restored to health quickly, but in the meantime I'm happy to be able to help and to get the hours.

I actually really love my job, although part of what I love so much about it is that it is part-time.  I come in, I do my thing, and I leave it behind.  It's perfect for me right now.

Work was followed by productive time at the dojang and lots of laughs with the ninjas afterwards at the cafe and grocery store.  Happy for the extra ab workout I get just from the laughing part.


It's been a full day. 

Of course, it's after 11:00 and it feels like 8:30 right now.  I need to unwind better tonight than I did last night - thinking a movie and a rub. 

Thinking I'd better get to that...

No comments: