Monday, February 06, 2012

Day 28 - Feeling Human Again

Grateful tonight for:

1) my Neti Pot, which was not fun to use, but was exactly what my sinuses needed

2) my very good friend who convinced me to go to kickboxing tonight - again, not my favorite idea at the time, but exactly what I needed

3) my other very good friend who was my kickboxing partner and who skipped a lot of the burpees with me and who also sat out the second class, giving us a chance to talk and hang out

4) my wonderful Auntie, who sent me an encouraging note and a Starbucks gift card, one of my favorite things to have on my person at any given time (Thank you! XOXOXOX!)

5) an almost clean desk area

6) a much-improved bedroom

7) a renewed sense of calm and and confidence that everything really is going to be okay.

No comments: