Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 41: Gratitude Check

Clearly something I need to do more often.

Tonight, I'm grateful for:

my parents, who arrived home safe after being away for 2 weeks
my husband, whose birthday is this week
the boyz, who are sweet and funny and who keep life interesting
the petz, for the same reason ;-)
a jillion friends who offered me money-saving tips this weekend both online and in person
warm baths and good books
a full tummy
a clean main floor
knowledge that the bills are paid and the grocery shopping is done for the week
karate friends who are generous with hugs and smiles
karate friends who helped me with my longstick form today
roadtrip plans for tomorrow
movie / relaxation plans for tonight
a glass of red wine
February being almost over
first steps toward editing the NaNoWriMo novel
creative urges in general
a strong and healthy body
the beginning of Lent this week
thirty days until the beginning of Spring
martial arts, basketball, lacrosse, baseball
being surrounded every day by the best people I could ever hope to meet
love and support

faith that it's all going to be okay.



" Look at the birds in the sky. They do not sow or reap or gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not worth much more than they are?"  - Matthew 6:26

No comments: