Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day 43: Happy Birthday, Savageman!



We met when we were 17.

Now we're 42. 

25 years, we've known each other.  Almost 60% of our lives.

 We've been through it all.  Good, bad, rich, poor, sick, healthy.

We have three boys, two pets and a crazy, on-the-go lifestyle.

We're not about doing things the traditional way - we find our own path.




You wash dishes, do floors and change sheets. 

You help me get out with friends, kick and punch, and kick back and relax.

 You're smart, you're funny, you're a listener who genuinely cares.

You're my best friend, who knows me and loves me for who I am.

You let me know you and love you back. 

How lucky am I?



Pretty darn lucky. 

You're the best.  Happy Birthday, Love of my Life!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

No comments: