Wednesday, December 07, 2011

Back on the Horse

I took Sunday, Monday and Tuesday off.

I still ran, but no martial arts, due to the continued discomfort in the back portion of my ribs on the one side, which I have decided are bruised, not broken. I had to have a little talk with the ribs today regarding the needs of the rest of the body and I guess they understood because I made it through kickboxing and class without much of a problem from them.

In exchange, I agreed not to be thrown for a few more days.

Tonight, I'm pleasantly exhausted. I was supposed to work today, but my client cancelled at the last minute, so I used the time instead to get the house picked up and go for a long run. Got a lot of work done with the boys, made Real Food for dinner and got in for the two classes. Now I'm going to relax, eat a treat Little created from his new Cookie Magazine, put my feet up, and watch a movie with Savageman and Middle.

Feeling like I've earned it. :-)

No comments: