Friday, December 16, 2011

My Christmas Wish List

I don't know... World Peace?

Seriously, none of us really needs much this year.  Including me.  It's a good problem to have.

But I've been asked for ideas, so here are a few:

New music.  Savageman is on the Internet bargain hunting in the used CD outlets as we speak.

He usually gets me some cute pajamas too.  And socks.  Nothing says I love you like socks.

Also Sockasins. The kids found me cute sockasins and toe socks last year - could always use more.

New sparring gloves.  Leather.  Because vinyl starts to smell after a while. 

NaNoWriMo has a cool online store full of goodies (like coffee mugs) for people like me who totally rock and who actually wrote a whole 50,000 word novel in 30 days.
 Just sayin'.

Massage lotion.  (hint hint)

Sports bras.

Guitar music books?

Will add more if I think of anything, but for the most part, I'm good.  Got everything I need right here. 

:-)





No comments: